From the extensive organic grocery selections, to our wonderful holistic health and beauty department, to an all-organic produce department and the only organic meat department in Southeastern Wisconsin, you can find what you need at Good Harvest Market to eat and live healthy. Click below to go to our department home pages:
- We focus on locally-grown, organic produce highlighting as many growers as possible.
- Free range means a better life for the animals and our meat & poultry is more flavorful and lean.
- Our seafood comes from well-managed, environmentally responsible fisheries.
- The Holistic Health & Beauty staff can help you find holistic alternatives for feeling your best.
- Our screening process means that our grocery department is filled with "clean" products.
- We sell only organic or locally made Wine & Beer with 10% case discounts on wine.
- Bulk foods is the aisle to shop if you are trying to lower food costs and be sustainable.
- With the only organic salad bar and hot bar in Southeastern Wisconsin, lunches in our Harvest Cafe are popular.