Food Pantry Donation
Give the Gift of Organic Groceries to Benefit the Waukesha Food Pantry - All December Long!
Donate $20 for a bag of organic groceries to benefit the Waukesha Food Pantry and Good Harvest Market will match it. We will be collecting donations December 1st-December 31st.
With your $20 donation, Good Harvest will donate over $40 worth of all natural and organic groceries to feed the hungry!
- Cadia Organic Vegetable Minestrone Soup
- Cadia Organic Dried Bananas
- Cadia Organic Raisins
- Cadia Organic Black Beans
- Cadia Organic Kidney Beans
- Cadia Organic Free Range Chicken Broth
- Cadia Organic Cut Green Beans
- Cadia Organic Sweet Corn
- Cadia Almond Cluster Cereal
- Cadia Organic Long Grain Brown Rice
- Cadia Chunk Light Tongol Chunk Tuna
- Cadia Organic Applesauce Cups 4 Pack
- 3 lbs of Organic Bananas
- 2 lbs of Organic Apples
- 4 Organic Oranges
You can make a $20 donation by:
- Stopping by our Customer Service Desk and a team member can help process your donation.
- Giving our Customer Service Desk a call at 262-544-9380 and letting them know you would like to donate $20 to the Waukesha Food Pantry and they will take your credit card information over the phone.
- When you shop, at check out, you can add your donation to your receipt
Click here to learn more about the Waukesha County Food Pantry.